- RT @ChesConserv: Tom & Audrey, Barb & Boh and Rell & Eddie, it's the Real World: Chesapeake Bay. As a new year and season begin, we’re rea… 1 day ago
- RT @usfs_r9: Clean water is our most precious forest product Happy world water day #WorldWaterDay https://t.co/m7a5UBLtkO 1 day ago
- RT @DCNRnews: #PaStateForests serve as the headwaters and living filter for municipal drinking water supplies and thousands of miles of hig… 1 day ago
- RT @GwrcPd16: #DYK that the @chesapeakebay has a tool that you can use to explore YOUR watershed? In this multi-layered tool, you can explo… 1 day ago
- RT @MDEnvironment: CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS Stream Link Education seeks volunteers to get involved with the 3 stages of reforestation: 1) gro… 1 day ago
- RT @SierraClub: Today, environmental justice and public health advocates from around the country delivered over 7,000 public comments URGIN… 1 day ago
- RT @DCNRnews: Spring is a busy time for wetlands in Pa, when these special habitats become a center of activity. Learn about what’s happeni… 1 day ago
- RT @chesbayprogram: The black rat snake is a non-venomous snake with a long, black body and white belly. It can be found throughout the Che… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: College Park MD
Nectarine Weekend Update!
The organic yellow nectarines are in! They are spectacular – firm but ripe, with balanced sweet and tart, super-juicy and lip-smackingly flavorful. The price is great for a certified organic seasonal fruit at $1.99 per pound. Recipes and helpful tips … Continue reading
Posted in Fruits, Organic Food Tagged #NectarineWeekend, Alexandria VA, Bowie MD, Bryn Mawr PA, certified organic, College Park MD, flavorful, Frederick MD, Herndon VA, Jessup MD, Merrifield VA, nectarines, Rockville MD, sale price, sweet juicy, sweet tart, Timonium MD, twitter, Waldorf MD Leave a comment
College Park MOMs is Expanding!
August 19th will be our expansion celebration in College Park. We’re thrilled to be giving our longtime customers here in College Park wider aisles for comfortable shopping and navigation, a gorgeous Produce department (still 100% certified organic – no exceptions, … Continue reading
Posted in Children, Energy Resources, Family, Local, News, Organic Food, Recycling Tagged College Park MD, e-cycle, electronics recycle, energy effiicient, environmentally-responsible, expansion, free treats, LED lighting, organic produce, PG County, raffles, remodel, skylights, weekend events 2 Comments